Sunday, May 25, 2014

Legoland (Malaysia) - DAY 2 and 3

Watch the video below if you did not see part 1  





Today is the second day, we were supposed to go to the theme park.
Here are some photos of us in the hotel lift.

 
To me, I find the lift very well decorated.
The disco ball makes the visitors feel more relaxed.
However,one of the lift's music was spoiled

Here is a photo of my sister in the buffet room.


After having our lunch in the buffet,we decided to play in the hotel lobby. Below are some of things you can do that are very fun:

1.Have your picture with a movie star mascot

2.Just dance to just dance 

3.Play with the lego bricks

Most kids, including myself, like to make guns using the lego bricks at the lego pirate ship and princess castle. Guess what there is inside the castle ?


To me, this does not fit the theme.
Many young girls like my sister got a shock.
SO BEWARE!!!!

Some photos of my family and me at the theme park






DAY 3[OUR LAST DAY]
Today, we must say goodbye to all the good things as we have to go back to school the next day
We have had a lot of FUN, my cousin Hazel was so sad to go back.
She even cried for 1 hour straight without stopping!
This comes to show how good Legoland is!


No comments:

Post a Comment