Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cool De Sac - Indoor playground @ Suntec City

Not too long ago, a new indoor playground just opened. As you can see from the tittle the indoor playground is called Cool de sac, it is located in a blind lane at level 2 of Suntec Convention Centre (just above Uniqlo). Cool de sac is a very unique indoor playground as it has many features ordinary indoor playgrounds do not have. For example a lego brick place where we can play with lego. First before I tell you about the playground, below are some of the photos taken at the playground.

My sister and I were riding on this "flying squirrel" thing. I understand why is it called flying squirrel and I bet most of you do too.
Anyway, this attraction has a weight limit and disallows kids above 30 kg to ride.  However I tricked them by claiming that I am only 30 kg since I am naturally skinny.






















There are also a few equipment at the playground such as hula hoops and skipping ropes.

Take a look at the 3rd picture below, my sister is sitting at a swing under a bridge.Anyone can sit on it as there is no max weight limit. B
ut if you are an adult, you may not be able to sit there to relax as you could be too tall


















Below are some photos of the dress-up section. Here are some of the clothes you can find at the Dress-up section. You can use creative thoughts to dress-up. Can you guess what I dressed up as in the 4th Photo?



































I dressed up as LION KING! You can find 2 wigs over there. One is a long hair wig and the other one is a clown wig as shown in the 1st and 2nd pictures.
 There is also an art and craft section where you can use some art materials provided  to make what you want.


The last section is the lego section I don't have photos of my family at that section so let me tell you in person.
I tried building a house of my own but halfway while building someone destroyed it. So when you go there protect what you are making carefully.

Overall I have a FUN & WONDERFUL time there!



No comments:

Post a Comment