Sunday, May 18, 2014

Legoland (Malaysia) - DAY 1

Let's watch the video below first before I share about my trip......


Here is a photo of me,my sister and my cousins. We are going to Legoland for 3D2N stay!
We were all so excited and as a result we woke up at 6 am sharp to in order to make sure we can reach the Singapore Flyer at 7.30am for the bus to Johor!



We were a little earlier than the expected departure time of the bus. Since we were waiting, we decided to explore around Singapore Flyer.

Feed the fishes
Taking selfie





























Before you know it, it was the departure time. As typical Singaporean hurried to board the bus so that we can get the best seat. haha.. Above is a selfie of my family.

AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR WE FINALLY REACHED LEGOLAND!!!!



The first thing of the day after looking around the hotel lobby was going to the Legoland Waterpark!

LET'S GO!!

TOO MANY STAIRS TO CLIMB!!!


Look someone took a photo of me at  the lazy river!
As you can see there is alot of giant lego bricks floating in the river!
But most people like to collect them and put them in a raft,that includes me:)
If you were lucky, you could have been selected for a free photoshoot like me and my cousin Cedric. We were being asked by a photographer to splash water at each other while he took a photo of us. I wonder whether that photo will be the next Legoland Advertisement poster. LOL

Below is a photo of my family, Cedric and Auntie Shirley after a slide. Uncle Chris and Hazel were at somewhere else. The photographer told us that this was the best location to take a group family with "LEGOLAND" at the background.
:

We spent about 3 hours in the Waterpark. It was not very crowd considering it was March school holiday  and we were able to try out all the slides. After washing up, it was almost time for dinner. We headed towards the mall just next to Legoland for dinner. As we walked towards the mall, we heard a familiar music. Then this was what we saw : ANGRY BIRD bouncy castle! We begged our parents to let us play after our dinner.


It might look a little small but it was really fun. Just RM10 for almost an hour of fun.


By the time we finished bouncing, it was already 8pm. We decided to head back to legoland hotel.   We chose kingdom as the theme for the hotel since my sister wanted it. I wish my parents had chosen the pirate theme instead as it looked more fun because my cousin and his family chose the pirate theme one. :-(

ht

 THAT'S  ALL WE FOR THE FIRST DAY AND MY HAND TRYING TO OPEN THE LOCK.
(If I remember correctly the code is  "3335")

No comments:

Post a Comment